Our handy cabling options allow you to easily & quickly wire the bus and power connections of your OpenMotics modules, a real time saver!
This cable connects the Bus and Power connections of the OpenMotics modules on one DIN rail to the modules on the next DIN rail.
You’ll need 1 “Bus & Power Cable (D2D)” for every DIN rail in your fuse box populated with OpenMotics modules. Please make sure that the cable length is sufficient for the spacing between DIN rails in your fuse box!
Cable length: 200mm
There are 4 variants of these Bus & Power Cables available:
- Bus & Power Cable (D2D)
- Establishes a Bus & Power connection between the modules on 2 separate DIN rails
- Bus & Power Cable (3T)
- Connects a 3T wide module with the module to its left
- Bus & Power Cable (6T)
- Connect a 6T wide module with the module to its left
- Bus & Power Cable (G6T)
- Special cable only required if the first module to the right of your Gateway module is 6T wide
This product includes:
- 1x Bus & Power Cable (D2D)