With the introduction of the CAN bus based modules, OpenMotics now also allows for bus based installations. Each of these micro CAN offers multiple inputs, LED feedback outputs and an attached humidity temperature sensor. Installed in a bus and connects to the CAN Control Module.
Features & specifications:
- Humidity temperature sensor (attached to the cabling bundle)
- Connects to the CAN Control Module
- Connect up to 6 inputs. An input can be a simple switch, motion detector, any potential free contact, and many more
- Connect up to 6 feedback LEDs. Many switches have a built-in feedback LEDs to show the user whether or not the circuit is on or off
- Cable to use between CAN Control and the micro CAN modules: EIB (2x twisted pair, full copper, shielded, 0.8mm)
- Open source design: both hardware and firmware are fully open source and available
- Very compact plastic casing (35x35x20mm) with 18 protruding wires ( -10cm each). Typically installed behind wall switch.
- All OpenMotics hardware is covered by a 5 year warranty
This product includes:
- 1x OpenMotics micro CAN module with Humidity Temperature Sensor
CAN Control module to be ordered separately
More detailed technical information on this module or the open source platform that is OpenMotics can be found on our extensive documentation wiki: